The amazing Iguazu Falls (Cataratas del Iguazú) have been considered the most spectacular in the world. They are inside Iguazu National Park shared by Argentina and Brazil and declared Human Heritage by the UNESCO.
This great wonderland are embraced by a huge and lush subtropical rainforest which contains thousands of cascades, small and big rivers witch allow for multiple activities. The powerful noise and size of this falls are truly awesome.
+ COMPLETE PACKAGE – SERVICE INCLUDED
– Round-trip ticket. By plane or bus.
– Transfers in/out.
– 3 nights accommodation.
– Tours included: Argentinian side waterfalls, Brazilian side waterfalls.
– Receptive staff.
– Permanent assistance.
+ NATIONAL PARK IGUAZÚ: ARGENTINA
Daily departures 08.00hs. Schedule subject to modification according to the location of the Hotel. Return approximately 16.00hs. Includes roundtrip transfers to the Hotel and visit the Iguazú National Park with professional guide service.
Tour of the traditional walks of the Park:
– Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Throat): indescribable for its beauty and energy that thrills everyone, offers an impressive mix of sounds and landscapes.
– Superior Walk: Access to the magnificent panoramic views of the Falls and the delta of the Iguazú River formed by a set of leafy islands.
– Inferior Walkway: A set of strategically designed walkways that allow the most diverse views of the Falls and an intimate encounter with
the waterfalls and charming corners of the jungle.
For all excursions we recommend to take insect repellent, slippers and comfortable clothes.
+ IGUAZÚ FALLS BRAZILIAN SIDE
With two daily departures, one in the morning, at 08:00 hs from the Hotel lobby, with return at 3:30 p.m. Another exit in the afternoon at 13.30. Return at 7:30 p.m. Once inside the Park, which occupies an area of 175,000 hectares. In a place which hosts innumerable species of animals and plants, you will be surprised by the good care, beauty and enormity of it.
Given that 80% of the falls are on the Argentine side, the Brazilian Park has a single gangway of approximately 1,000 meters, from where you can enjoy the different panoramic views.
Finished the same one, in front of the Floriano jump, is a viewpoint to which they will be able to accede through an elevator, del that obtains one of the most imposing views of the Waterfalls.
At the departures in the morning, after the tour of Cataratas, we have a time to have lunch and visit the Duty Free Shop. However, in the departures in the afternoon, at the end of the route we go directly to the Duty Free Shop, without previous stop.
– Citizens of Mexico and USA and others, require a visa to enter Brazil.
– A citizen of Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Venezuela are required vaccination certificate against yellow fever to enter Brazil.